Robyn Berman is Lead Clinical Midwife at the Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. Robyn’s journey includes paving the way for a birth community as a doula and breastfeeding educator in Halifax, Nova Scotia to deciding to study midwifery at 40 while parenting two young children.
Robyn explains what midwifery care means and how it compares to hospital-based care and her story on becoming a midwife in midlife.
- Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre
- DONA (Doulas of North America)
- Birthwise Midwifery School
- Ryerson University International Midwifery Pre-Registration Program
- Association of Nova Scotia Midwives
- Midwifery in New Brunswick (Fredericton)