Jennifer Myers Chua is the host of the Cost of Goods Sold podcast, where she explores the environmental and social costs of the things we buy and the stories behind businesses built to create impact.
Jennifer reveals the personal experience that prompted the idea to begin a podcast and how the final product is vastly different than she originally planned.
We dig into the highlights of some of her episodes, and the common threads emerging from the founder stories she shares.
- Cost of Goods Sold Podcast
- Hip Mommies
- Humans of New York
- Without Fail podcast
- Cost of Goods Sold Episode 13, Alain Menard
- Cost of Good Sold Episode 7, Megan Tekada-Tully, Suppli
- Cost of Goods Sold Episode 1, Rebecca Saha
- Cost of Goods Sold Episode 3, Kimberlee West
- Cost of Goods Sold Episode 15, Anong Migwans Beam
- Padraig Cottage