The terms and conditions for an online Anointment Gift Certificate are as follows:
- In order to buy a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us online.
- Gift Certificates will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on www.anointment.ca, as full or part payment of products from our website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing Gift Certificates.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where products purchased with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a new Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.