It’s time to level up your evening skin care routine! The secret to radiant skin is in this blend of organic face nourishing, antioxidant-rich oils containing regenerating vitamins and fatty acids. Keep your skin looking dewy and bright.
It all starts with Canada’s farmers to make this product truly farm-to-faceTM. We begin with certified organic carrots from Nature’s Route Farm (New Brunswick) which are infused in-house in Quebec grown organic sunflower oil to provide vitamin A and antioxidants. We source camelina oil from Colin, Dan, and Ron at Three Farmers in Saskatchewan. Camelina oil has beautifully balanced Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids. We have even included Canadian-grown broccoli oil!
And that’s just the beginning.
- We’ve included organic evening primrose oil, a light oil that contains some of the highest doses of GLA/ALA (Omega 3 & 6) per teaspoon of any plant oil available.
- Blended it with organic jojoba oil to help balance skin sebum.
- Organic argan oil is a wonderful promoter of skin regeneration and is reported to help reduce the signs of aging.
- Organic rosehip oil is beautifully orange and contains vitamins A, C, E, K and is much loved for soothing irritated skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil is powerfully antioxidant rich with its bright orange colour and is packed full of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Broccoli seed, borage oil, vitamin E and powerhouse essential oils like lavender and neroli help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- A rainbow of plants, fruits, vegetables for your skin.
HOW TO USE: Cleanse and tone your face as you normally would. Dispense one or two pumps of Illuminating Serum into the palm of your hand and massage gently into your face, making gentle circular motions in areas of extra concern (in particular lines around the eyes, forehead, and neck). Follow with moisturizer as needed or mix a few drops of Illuminating Serum with Nourishing Facial Cream for an extra rich night cream.
POSSIBLE ALLERGENS: linalool, limonene
I received my Illuminating Serum and Nourishing Facial Cream a week ago. I have been using them both, morning and night and REALLY like them. My skin looks and feels nourished. Love the smell of the serum! It was nice to see a hand written note with the products, not something that’s common today.
I’m originally from Nova Scotia and now live in Ottawa. Happy to support a Maritime company!
Katherine Stiles –
I have been using my Illuminating Serum for a few weeks and cannot say enough about this very effective concoction of nourishing oils. My skin is clearer, brighter and softer – it glows! I have very sensitive skin and this lovely oil serum calms and soothes. While it absorbs well and could be used both day and night, I love my Nourishing Face Cream for daytime. It makes me very happy to know that the ingredients are from local and Canadian farms. Thank you April!
Velvet Allen-Burns –
So very pleased to add my five-star rating for this amazing serum! 🙂 Including the serum in my skin care routine about four nights a week feels like a luxury to me. The fragrance and the feel of this serum on my face motivates me to give myself a facial massage, which provides so many benefits such as stimulating blood flow. Also want to mention that the serum bottle now has a pump-type dispenser, which makes it so easy and convenient to get the right amount out. If you are into quality skin care products, you’ve got to try this one-of-a-kind serum and feel the love!
I have been using this serum since the first batch was produced. This year , I am giving bottles as gifts. Mask wearing has been hard on the face and this is a great remedy!!