We are looking for a detail-oriented person to fill a summer/seasonal position in our production team. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment committed to continuous improvement, please apply with your CV and cover letter before June 25, 2021.
This position is supported by Canada Summer Jobs and is open to individuals aged 15-30.
Start Date: July 5 for a duration of 11 weeks, 25 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience related to the following key responsibilities:
- Follow standardized recipes.
- Ability to carry out instructions.
- Label, seal, package and store products accurately and with attention to detail.
- Work with and maintain good communication with the Production team in English.
- Maintain accurate batch logs.
- Proven ability to plan tasks and manage time.
- Meticulous attention to detail: you are organized and able to maintain a clean, orderly work environment.
- Details matter to you!
- Strong pace: you have a strong sense of internal urgency and you are motivated to meet deadlines.
Previous industrial kitchen, manufacturing or restaurant experience may be an asset.
- You will be required to stand for long periods at a time.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks.
- Lifting up to 25 kg occasionally and for short periods.
Send your CV to Anointment by June 25, 2021.
Only applicants selected for an interview/initial training trial sessions will be contacted.