Anointment is growing and we are looking for a detail oriented individual to join our production team. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment that is committed to continuous improvement, please apply with your CV and cover letter before January 20, 2021. Only applicants selected for an interview/initial training trial sessions will be contacted.
This is a PART-TIME position, 15-20 hours per week with potential to increase seasonally.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience related to the following key responsibilities:
- Follow standardized recipes.
- Label, seal, package and store products accurately and with attention to detail.
- Maintain accurate batch logs in an emerging GMP environment.
- Maintain equipment logs, maintenance, and cleaning schedules.
Anointment has a team that works together toward continuous improvement and success; our workplace is constantly evolving. This position is anticipated to require 15-20 hours per week to start, with possibility of increasing seasonally. In order to support these key responsibilities and the culture at Anointment we are looking for the following additional characteristics:
- Proven ability to plan several tasks and economize use of time.
- Meticulous attention to detail: you are able to organize and maintain a clean, orderly work environment.
- Details matter to you!
- Strong pace: you have a strong sense of internal urgency and you are motivated to meet deadlines.
- Accurate math skills in scaling up formulations.
- Natural interest, knowledge, passion, and curiosity about natural cosmetics, herbal medicine, and/or women’s health.
- Previous industrial kitchen/manufacturing or restaurant experience may be an asset.
- Excellent English communication.
- Ability to carry out instructions and problem solve.
- You will be required to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting up to 25 kg occasionally and for short periods.
Send your CV to Anointment by January 20, 2021.
Only applicants selected for an interview/initial training trial sessions will be contacted.