Anointment Natural Skin Care Inc. Retail Policies (Canada)
Your company is approved as a non-exclusive retailer of Anointment Natural Skin Care brand products (“Products”) manufactured and sold by Anointment Natural Skin Care Inc., a Canadian corporation organized under the laws of the province of Nova Scotia and registered as a corporation in the province of Nova Scotia with operations and extra-provincial corporation registration in New Brunswick (“Anointment”).
As an Anointment Natural Skin Care retailer in Canada your company may buy products from Anointment (“Distributor”). Your company and your company’s agents (collectively the “Retailer”), acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following policies (the “Policies”) to remain an authorized retailer of the Products.
- Retailer is an approved Anointment Natural Skin Care retailer with an established wholesale account (an “Account”). Retailer must maintain a reputable retail outlet appropriately registered with Canada Revenue Agency for tax purposes with an established physical (brick and mortar) location or an established, independent website selling eco-friendly, gift, skin care, or baby products.
- Account applications may be subject to a wait list pending increases in production capacity or due to market saturation in a particular geographic area. In considering new Accounts, physical store locations will take precedence over online stores.
- Retailer is granted a limited license to use Anointment logos, images, product description for use solely in connection with sale of Products. All intellectual property and registered trademarks are property of Anointment Natural Skin Care Inc.
- The Policies are governed according to the laws of the province of New Brunswick, Canada.
- Retailer’s Account is not transferable to any third party by Retailer.
- Retailer must abide by the Policies at all times to maintain an Account.
- Anointment may disclose to Retailer and its employees proprietary ideas, designs, formulations, intellectual property or other confidential information. Retailer will maintain and protect the confidential information and will not use the confidential information in a way to adversely affect Anointment’s interests.
- A minimum opening order of $250 CAD is required.
- Opening orders are prepaid by credit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Net 30 terms will be extended only in limited cases pending completion of an application and provision of Trade References.
- Actual shipping charges plus a handling fee of $5.00 will be billed on all orders with the exception of orders over $1000 which will receive complimentary shipping within Canada. Orders are shipped using a variety of methods including UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and Canpar courier services and Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service unless otherwise noted.
Retail Sale of the Products
- All products and product labels must remain unaltered and intact.
- Anointment agrees to provide quality product produced by hand in a workshop environment adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and Health Canada Consumer Product Safety guidelines. Products have a shelf life of 12-36 months depending on product and must be kept out of direct sunlight and/or in cool temperatures as indicated on individual product labels. Lot numbers are stamped on the bottom of each product with limited shelf life.
- All names and logos for Products are registered trademarks and/or intellectual property owned exclusively by Anointment. Retailer is not permitted to use the names, logos or other intellectual property or trade names of Anointment in Retailers’ company name or URL name.
- Retailer may advertise the names and logos, as applicable, only in association with the sale of Products.
- All advertising must be in the form provided to Retailer by Distributor or as approved by Anointment in advance in writing. All advertising and products must be presented professionally, with current product information, photographs and logos displayed to maintain and enhance the integrity and quality of the products.
- Distributor reserves the right to adjust the wholesale price of any products ordered by the Retailer. All sales will be subject to the Distributor’s terms and conditions.
- Retailer is free to sell Products at a retail price they deem to be appropriate. Distributor may suggest or establish, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the price and terms and conditions of sale for Products sold by Retailer.
- Products are intended for resale at the retail level only to end users.
- Discounted prices of Products are permitted up to 15% off suggested retail price for short term promotion of ten calendar days or less. Discounted pricing above 15% must be approved by Anointment in advance in writing. Clearance pricing of 40% or more will result in the assumption that Retailer is closing or discontinuing the line in their store and cancellation of the wholesale account.
- No auction or third-party sales of Products are permitted. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Kijiji, Amazon, eBay, Etsy.
- Co-ops are not authorized.
- Distributor reserves the right to cancel Retailer’s Account for any reason.
- Broken, defective or out-of-date product will be handled on a case by case basis. Concerns and questions may be addressed to Anointment Natural Skin Care Inc., 3 Mount View Road, Sackville, NB E4L 1M3 Canada.
- This agreement is the entire agreement between Distributor and Retailer and its agents and employees and supersedes all prior written or oral understandings or agreements between them.
- This agreement will be amended from time to time. Last updated March 8, 2019.
Anointment Natural Skin Care Inc.
3 Mount View Road
Sackville, NB E4L1M3